|About Brawijaya Law Journal|
|Focus & Scope|
|Open Access Policy|
|Peer Review Process|
|Indexing & Abstracting|
|Scopus Tittle Evaluation Tracking|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). It is up to the editorial board to decide upon acceptance.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word file format.
- The submission article has been in accordance with BLJ's Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. For reference, our reference uses The Chicago Manual of Style (CMS). Consult to: http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide/citation-guide-1.html.
- Any third-party-owned materials used have been identified with appropriate credit lines, and permission obtained from the copyright holder for all formats of the journal.
- The author declares the absence of any conflict of interest in this work.
If English is not your first language, we appreciate it if your manuscript has passed the proofread process by a native or a trusted proofread institution. Do not forget to attach the proofread evidence to the supplementary file when making a submission. Otherwise, your manuscript will be delayed or even rejected after a preliminary review by the editorial team.
This journal embed or display simple machine-readable CC licensing information. This journal allow reuse and remixing of content in accordance with a Creative Commons license, Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY NC)
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY NC) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).